Wednesday, December 10, 2008

What a scam!!!

So, anyone who's thinking they'll update their blog just to get to the top of Lisa's list--don't waste your time. I think it's rigged. I updated but didn't show up first (yeah, try 8th!!!). Lisa says maybe it just takes a while for her blog to recognize that mine has been updated. I say she's got some kind of conspiracy.

Speaking of conspiracy-- what do you think of this whole governer of Illinois thing? I'm just wondering what he did to get "out of the club" there in Chicago. Must've "gone against the family", I guess. Doesn't he know you NEVER go against the family!

4 comments:

Lhone said...

Wow. James is stalking blogs now. He comments the SECOND they come up... But, why don't you comment on my blog EVER!! Wuzdamaddawidyou?

Andrea said...

I don't understand the Godfather, not at all...

BlaineUSA said...

The Godfather is about the Mafia-- So is this whole scandal w/ the senate seat in Illinois. (. . .at least according to me.)

Heather - said...

James never comments on mine, either, and I'm his wife...he doesn't even check my photography blog...poor me, what a sad life I lead. ;)