Monday, December 08, 2008

A New First. . .

So, this has never happened to me (that I recall anyway). . .

I was riding in to work today (on track to arrive there by 9:00a.m.--sorry, Ken, I know we're shooting for 8). . . Anyway, so I was on my way into work today, and the DJ on the radio started talking about this video he had seen on Youtube. He described it, then started playing it. As the song played, and the DJ described what it was about, tears came to my eyes, and I started just crying--over what I was hearing on the radio. Wierd, eh? So, yeah. . . that was a first for me. I DID cry once while watching Youtube when I watched the summary of the Paul Potts experience on "Brittain has talent" --but his music is simply amazing.

Anyway, here's the video that I liked today. I think it was a pretty cool idea. Not sure it's really the tear-jerker I found it to be on my way into work, but it's good. Don't know why I was so weepy-- maybe I'm pregnant.

Anyway, here it is:

2 comments:

Lhone said...

Wow. what a cool song. I'm amazed someone went through such an effort as to put that together.

Oh, and phew...for a minute there I thought that I was going to have to have that 5th child. Glad to hear it's you! Bryson will love a little sibling.

Heather - said...

Lisa, you're funny. With all this talk of your fifth kid, are you trying to tell us something? Just kidding. :)

This was cool, and I'm crying too.